Professional psychological help that is accessible to everyone at any time and from anywhere? Selfapy makes exactly that possible.
Selfapy was founded in 2016, and we are now one of the leading digital healthcare providers in Germany. Our mission is to provide access to psychological help for everyone who needs support — professionally and without waiting times. In cooperation with renowned universities & practicing psychotherapists we have developed Selfapy.
Do you care about mental health?
Are you interested in digital health?
Are you longing for a job with meaning and added value?
Support us as Senior Software Engineer — Backend (m/f/d) and revolutionize the health care market with us.
What is required?
● Passion for clean, tested and maintainable code and interest in digital health
● Degree in Computer Science or in a related technical field
● Strong Ruby Background
● 4+ years of experience as a backend engineer with proven knowledge of state of the art web application frameworks
● Professional knowledge of Object-Oriented Software Engineering, with at least advanced knowledge of the Ruby programming language
● Strong architectural skills, with hands-on experience in applying patterns of distributed software systems
● Advanced knowledge of relational database systems, preferably PostgreSQL
● Buzzword bingo: Agile, TDD, DDD, CI, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, Clean Code, RESTful — you know what those are and when to use them
● Experience with Git, continuous integration and test automation
● Knowledge of security best practices and understanding most common security vulnerabilities
Will be a plus
● German language skills
What you will do
● Design, architect, build and maintain our backend systems and APIs.
● You’ll be in charge of conceptualizing and architecting new features while working closely with other members of the product team and the CTO.