Our record-setting, award-winning, and fun-having sourcing and recruiting teams have an opening that you should know about.
If you like to learn new tools and work in a challenging environment where you are working with the best and are encouraged to learn and experiment every day, there is no better place in Ukraine — guaranteed! :)
What you will do
● Work with recruitment and marketing teams;
● Research and analyze large volumes of information;
● Brainstorm and generate ideas;
● Create content for email campaigns, pitches, ads and other marketing and recruitment materials;
● Write SMM posts;
● Create articles for IT media.
What is required?
● 2+ years of hands-on experience in copywriting;
● Excellent written English, Ukrainian and Russian;
● Excellent research and analytical skills;
● Empathy to readers, ability to create clear messages;
● Ability to generate creative ideas, test and implement them together with recruiting and marketing teams;
● Portfolio and/or examples of the published content.
Will be a plus
● Experience in recruiting/marketing/sales or information technology;
● Understanding of IT technologies;
● Knowledge of Spanish;
● Knowledge of IT recruiting processes;
● Basic SMM skills.
What we offer
● Сompetitive compensation and opportunities for professional growth;
● Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship;
● Best learning and experimental environment;
● Flexible work schedule;
● NO bureaucracy.
AgileEngine is a US-based outsourced software development company. We have been on the market for over 10 years winning awards for the top dev shop in Washington DC, Ukraine, and Argentina, as well as being the top-5 companies to work for in the nation based on employee online votes. Our customers include innovative Silicon Valley startups bringing new tech in AR/VR, wearables and AI space, as well as brands that reach millions of users such as Bloomberg, Indeed, Groupon, and VMware.
Our main office is located in Washington DC, and development centers are located in Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odessa) and Argentina (Buenos Aires).