Our record-setting, award-winning, and fun-having sourcing and recruiting teams have an opening that you should know about.
If you like to learn new tools and work in a challenging environment where you are working with the best and are encouraged to learn and experiment every day, there is no better place in Ukraine — guaranteed! :)
What you will do
● Manage daily activities of Sourcing team;
● Maintaining candidates database (ATS);
● Direct conversing with candidates;
● Work close with Sourcing and Recruiting managers to achieve team goals;
● Do market research & analysis;
● Generate ideas and drive their testing.
What is required?
● 2+ years of hands-on experience in Candidate LeadGen (Sourcing);
● Good written and spoken English;
● Experience of work with KPIs is a must;
● Attention to details;
● Being self-organized and independent;
Will be a plus
● Experience as a mentor, team lead;
● Experience in digital marketing;
● Understanding of the Software Development process, modern technologies.
What do we offer
● Flexibility of working from home on your own time;
● Best learning and experimental environment in Ukrainian and worldwide IT market;
● Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
● Corporate parties, team-buildings;
● Young friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself).
AgileEngine is a US-based outsourced software development company. We have been on the market for over 10 years winning awards for the top dev shop in Washington DC, Ukraine, and Argentina, as well as being the top-5 companies to work for in the nation based on employee online votes. Our customers include innovative Silicon Valley startups bringing new tech in AR/VR, wearables and AI space, as well as brands that reach millions of users such as Bloomberg, Indeed, Groupon, and VMware.
Our main office is located in Washington DC, and development centers are located in Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odessa) and Argentina (Buenos Aires).