Our client is an AI-powered cloud communications platform that turns conversations into opportunities and helps teams make smart calls. The company provides voice, video, group messaging, SMS, MMS, conferencing, screen and document sharing services. It offers a cloud-based platform with tools designed to give businesses unified communications in the cloud, including a company mainline, custom IVR, Google Apps integration, and social profiles.
With over $220 million in funding from OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, GV, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures and other top VCs, our client attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere!
On Behalf of our client, AgileEngine is looking for an experienced Fullstack Engineer for our Analytics team focused on fullstack development & analytics to join our team full time. We are looking for talented engineers who build elegant, scalable software platforms. We’re less concerned with GPA, years in industry, or particular technologies and more interested in passion, potential, and perseverance.
What is required?
● 3+ years of professional engineering experience with web / client-apps
● Proficiency with a server-side language (ideally Python, but could work with any backend background
● Strong SQL knowledge
● Strong data modeling skills and database design experience
● Data engineering experience is a plus
● Experience working with Elasticsearch, BigQuery and Data Analytics experience is a plus
● A strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design
● Knowledge of cross-browser development techniques and browser degradation strategies
● Responsive web design experience
● Experience with component-based development
● Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
● Great English and communication skills
What you will do
● Build the latest and greatest cutting edge communication technology.
● Write, test, and deploy code into a fabric of real-time microservices.
● Manage your time and drive the roadmap for your technical areas.
● Improve our shared engineering standards and processes.
● Learn from and teach other great engineers.
● Monitor and tune robust systems capable of handling 10x our ever-growing traffic!
What we offer
● Great compensation package, highest salaries on the market
● Flexible work schedule
● Zero bureaucracy
● Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
● US democratic management style
● Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
● Cool events and team activities
● Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture