Our client is an AI-powered cloud communications platform that turns conversations into opportunities and helps teams make smart calls. The company provides voice, video, group messaging, SMS, MMS, conferencing, screen and document sharing services. It offers a cloud-based platform with tools designed to give businesses unified communications in the cloud, including a company mainline, custom IVR, Google Apps integration, and social profiles.
With over $220 million in funding from OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, GV, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures and other top VCs, our client attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere!
On Behalf of Our client, AgileEngine is looking for an experienced Senior Native Android Engineer focused on mobile development to join our team full time. As Senior Android Engineer, you will play a critical part in defining and building a fault-tolerant, scalable, and well-designed applications. We have a sophisticated distributed system with complex failure modes across multiple web and telephony protocols.
What is required?
● Strong foundation in the fundamentals of computer science, with familiarity in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for embedded systems.
● Experience in software development with a strong command of object oriented principles
● Outstanding engineering talent proven by great results, interesting hobby projects, open source contributions
● 3+ years of Android experience
● Experience shipping products
● BS, or MS, in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent)
● Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
● Great English and communication skills
What you will do
● Architect, build, iterate and manage our set of mobile application
● Influence every aspect of the Android development process from API creation, design, and final product
● Partner closely with our design team to produce an application that flows seamlessly and works intuitively with our users
● Own important pieces of the product that has high visibility both internally and externally
● Envision new products and features that are inspired, considered, and magical
● Find simple, elegant solutions to hard problems
What we offer
● Great compensation package, highest salaries on the market
● Flexible work schedule
● Zero bureaucracy
● Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
● US democratic management style
● Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
● Cool events and team activities
● Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture