We are looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer with solid understanding of servers and services. If you have strong QA background in testing large environments — let’s talk.
What is required?
● 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or a similar position providing Software Quality Assurance.
● hands-on experience with NUnit (.Net and C#)
● providing Software Quality Assurance for commercial-grade systems and applications;
● writing SQL queries;
● understanding of Test Case Designs and managing Test Suites;
● identifying and resolving software inconsistencies, ambiguities and defects during the design and implementation phase of software building;
● coding and documenting automated test cases within a defined framework to assure the quality of a functional domain;
● translating existing manual regression test cases into automated tests;
● assurance of automated regression test cases integration and passing in a nightly build process;
● carrying out root cause analysis on defects to ensure fixes are implemented correctly;
● adhering to standard operating procedures and the collection of measures put in place to ensure consistency and improvement in testing software;
● contributing to the planning process to establish tasks and forecasts for work to be performed.
What you will do
● covering functionality with tests;
● preparing the QA strategy based on the feature`s architecture;
● helping the team create thorough and organized documentation for test cases by clearly articulating test objectives, steps, and expected results;
● work with client POC on planning/executing/grooming test cases and tasks;
● carrying out root cause analysis on basic defects to ensure causes are being addressed and fixed, not just symptoms;
● contributing to an agile team that solves basic challenges and builds working software;
● working with QA members to communicate unacceptable risks to quality;
● performing regression testing to assure changes to the current release do not adversely affect previously implemented functionality
What about the project
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company’s history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.