As a part of a close-knit team, you’ll be working on an industry first product that will change the way a market operates. You will be coming on to deal with ongoing feature work whilst helping architect possible solutions alongside the other team members, developing best practices will be adhered to along with a test-driven approach to all work created.
If you enjoy solving problems and proactively finds ways to improve the product’s scalability and usability we definitely should talk ;)
What is required?
● Experience with React.js/Redux
● Strong experience with RESTful services and API’s
● Knowledge of automated deployment and corresponding tools
● Experience working in Agile/Kanban teams
● Good spoken English
As a plus:
● Degree in Software Engineering
● Background or some exposure to the PLM/SCM market
● Fashion knowledge/exposure from a PLM/SCM standpoint
● Some Exposure to AWS, Docker or cloud computing solutions
● Proficient with Unix based systems.
● Good understanding of automated unit testing and functional testing
● Good understanding of OO concepts and HTTP protocol
● Experience with cloud hosting services like Amazon & Rackpsace
What will you do?
● Сreate the best possible user experience on the web
● Research new technology/design patterns in collaboration with fellow engineers to determine if we can use them
● Taking ownership of business requirements and design/implement/test solutions
● Liaising closely with UK team to ensure a quality look & feel for all features
● Development and integration of new applications and enhancements
● Working on projects to improve the stability of our existing software
What’s it like to work at AgileEngine?
● Meaningful jobs
Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
● Investments in your growth
AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
● The compensation you’ll appreciate
Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
● Direct communication
Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
● Having fun together
We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.
At Fabacus, we solve real-world manufacturing challenges currently within the retail industry. Fabacus is a product lifecycle and supply chain management solution that enables companies to efficiency in all departments, from design and development to production; storage to shipping; all the way through to final sale. Whilst constantly finding ways to make production processes simpler and more efficient, we are continuing to come up with new and innovating solutions that turn business problems into profits, all without disrupting customers’ day-to-day operations.
Send your CV to Alex Grebnevskaya