Paxos’ mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets—from money to commodities to securities—will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy.
On behalf of Paxos, AgileEngine is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer (React.js) to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Senior Front End Engineer (React.js) will be a key player in the design, coding, testing and deployment of technical output.
What is required?
● You are a rock solid front-end engineer with significant exposure to React.js in production environments (4+ years of experience)
● You demonstrate a solid understanding of core engineering concepts. Strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
● You demonstrate creative design thinking and are able to apply the best UI/UX practices to the system that you’re working on
● You are able to understand and articulate the design and architecture of the entire system.
● You have excellent analytical and time management skills
As a plus:
● Experience of working with Typescript, MobX, Redux, Testcafe.
What will you do?
● You will produce a work output by taking a complex user story, breaking it down into sub-tasks, and completing the sub-tasks with relative ease — own design, coding, testing all the way through deployment of each of those sub-tasks.
● You will identify and proactively tackle technical debt before it grows into something that requires significant up-front work to resolve. A rule of thumb is to start looking into root cause of issues whenever there is noise. There is no smoke without fire.
● You will strike the right balance between fixing the problem at hand and focusing on finding the root cause of problem. For example, if it’s a production issue the priority is to fix the immediate problem and collect all the data necessary for root cause analysis. In a non-production environment, the focus should be on finding the root cause and fixing it the right way to make sure the problem doesn’t occur again.
● You will be actively involved with and mentor junior engineers doing code reviews resulting in up leveling the skill sets for the entire team
What’s it like to work at AgileEngine?
● Meaningful jobs
Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
● Investments in your growth
AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
● The compensation you’ll appreciate
Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
● Direct communication
Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
● Having fun together
We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.
Paxos’ mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets—from money to gold to securities—will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy.
Our Products include:
— Paxos Standard (PAX) is the world’s first regulated crypto asset, fully collateralized 1:1 by the U.S. dollar. This stablecoin offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
— itBit is a crypto-asset exchange with trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
— Precious Metals: Based in London, our precious metals team works on a broad suite of products to simplify precious metals post-trade confirmations. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service earlier this year.
Send your CV to Alex Grebnevskaya