Logi Analytics is an embedded analytics provider, looking for Middle Automation QA to contribute to test automation of its Logi Reports product.
What is required?
● Minimum 2+ years of experience in Quality Control and automation testing (Selenium+Java, Selenide, TestNG)
● Hands on experience of web based applications testing (both manual and automated)
● Excellent understanding and experience with test design
● Understanding and experience with API testing
● Database work experience (SQL, MySQL, Postgres etc)
● Confident Linux/MacOS user
● Experience with CI systems
What will be a plus?
● Hands-on experience with Docker and AWS
● Hands-on experience with configuring Jenkins pipelines
What you will do?
● Create and execute automated test scripts (Java/Selenium)
● Document and maintain a database of known software defects
● Review technical documentation
● Set up and configure test environments
● Run automated scripts and investigate failures
● Work closely with AQA team members in a distributed team
What about the project?
Logi Analytics empowers companies to embed analytics into the fabric of their organization and products. Logi’s platform enables organizations to create self-service analytic applications that are tailored to users unique roles and skills, delivered in the context of where users already work, and infused within existing workflows and security models — enabling anyone to analyze data, share insights, and make informed decisions. More than 1,750 customers worldwide rely on Logi. The company is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in the U.K. and Europe.
We are developing modern embedded analytics platform that is capable to do in-place data analysis from multiple well-known database systems such as SQLServer, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redshift, Vertica; as well as integration with many other non-SQL data-sources, caching their data into high-performance columnar database for further analysis.