AgileEngine is looking for a Java Developer for the unique IoT-platform — TransVoyant. You will work with real-time big data, data science, predictive analysis and will develop a product that is used by Fortune 500 companies.
What is required?
● 2+ years of Java backend experience;
● Good written and verbal English.
What will be a plus?
● Java 8, Spring (Core, Cloud, MVC, Security, Boot), Hibernate;
● PostgreSQL (both SQL and NoSQL features);
● Ansible automatic deployments.
What you will do
● Design and implementation of microservices with REST API;
● Supporting solutions from the design phase until releasing a docker image;
● Develop end-to-end data management solutions including database schema and performance tuning;
● Driving features.
What about project
TransVoyant is at the forefront of the predictive analytics space. From sensors, satellites, radar, video cameras, smartphones and other devices that make up the Internet of Things (IoT), we collect over one trillion events each day, giving us one of the largest repositories of real-time big data in the world. Our proprietary machine learning algorithms analyze these massive big data streams in real-time to produce live and predictive insights that help companies to achieve competitive advantage and government agencies to save lives.
What’s it like to work at AgileEngine?
● Meaningful jobs
Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
● Investments in your growth
AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
● The compensation you’ll appreciate
Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
● Direct communication
Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
● Having fun together
We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.
Send your CV to Alex Grebnevskaya