If you were looking for a place with the brightest people, cutting-edge technology, and real opportunities for career growth, THIS IS IT! And if you want to shape the company culture and build an awesome team, the time to join is NOW!
What is required?
● Excellent English (verbal and written);
● Great communication skills;
● 2+ year of successful recruiting experience in IT;
● A wide network of hot candidates
● Understanding of full lifecycle recruiting components;
● An ideal candidate would possess high energy, be highly motivated, and self-directed.
What will you do?
● Source candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, etc;
● Provide a diverse pool of highly qualified candidates;
● Manage candidate process, evaluate skills, manage offers;
● Compile and update reports for job openings, hires, and post-hire summaries.
● Great compensation package;
● Lots of fun working as part of our creative Recruiting team;
● Democratic management style, no bureaucracy;
● Comfortable work schedule;
● Pleasant working environment;
● Opportunities for self-realization and professional growth;
● Corporate events and activities;
● Professional seminars and training, professional education
About the company
AgileEngine is a US-based outsourced software development company. We have been on the market for over 10 years winning awards for the top dev shop in Washington DC, Ukraine, and Argentina, as well as being the top-5 companies to work for in the nation based on employee online votes. Our customers include innovative Silicon Valley startups bringing new tech in AR/VR, wearables and AI space, as well as brands that reach millions of users such as Bloomberg, Indeed, Groupon, and VMware.
Our main office is located in Washington DC, and development centers are located in Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odessa) and Argentina (Buenos Aires).