What is required?
● 5+ years of commercial software development experience with Python
● Excellent communication skills and at least upper-Intermediate English
● Excellent requirements analysis, detailed design and feature estimation skills
● Hands-on experience with AWS. In particular: Lambdas, S3, Glacier, DocumentDB
● Hands-on experience with GitLab
What will be a plus?
● Team/technical leadership experience
● Architectural design experience in the IoT domain (e.g. Industrial Internet Consortium Reference Architecture: www.iiconsortium.org/pdf/IIRA-v1.9.pdf)
● Basic understanding of Data Engineering and Data Lakes design concepts
What will you do?
● Collaborate with client’s Architect (US) and offshore Architectural team (Poland) to clarify requirements and do joint design sessions & code reviews
● Design and implement components and features on basis of AWS and Python
● Produce required design documents and API documentation
● Unit and integration testing for the cloud environment
● Develop an architectural picture of a current codebase to get familiar with that for further rewriting MVP code in the AWS environment.
● Working as part of distributed Agile team (Scrum, SAFE)
What about project?
Quanterix is a company that’s digitizing biomarker analysis with the goal of advancing the science of precision health. The company’s digital health solution, Simoa, has the potential tochange the way in which healthcare is provided today by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas, including oncology, neurology, cardiology, inflammation and infectious disease. The company was established in 2007 and is located in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit www.quanterix.com.
What’s it like to work at AgileEngine?
● Meaningful jobs
Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
● Investments in your growth
AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
● The compensation you’ll appreciate
Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
● Direct communication
Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
● Having fun together
We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.