We are building a multi-sided platform, giving the user a radically convenient customer journey, while empowering doctors to deliver patient centric, responsible care for all types of smiles.
What is required?
● 5+ years of experience in software development
● 2+ years of React Native development with the ability to create rich in UI and animations applications
● 1+ years in Fullstack development (React.JS + Node.js)
● quick and proactive learner who does not require to be inspected closely
What will be a plus?
● Experience with AWS, Amplify and GraphQL will be a plus
What’s it like to work at AgileEngine?
● Meaningful jobs
Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
● Investments in your growth
AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
● The compensation you’ll appreciate
Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
● Direct communication
Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
● Having fun together
We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.
Send your CV to Alex Grebnevskaya