The world’s number 1 highest-traffic job website, Indeed.com has 250 million unique monthly visitors and 9.8 jobs posted every second. A giant on a mission to help people find jobs, Indeed works with product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore, and Hyderabad.
Ready to help Indeed improve people’s lives, one job at a time?
On behalf of Indeed, AgileEngine is looking for a Java Engineer to help Indeed’s Dev & Build team to improve development experience and ensure fast, smooth and sustainable build infrastructure, robust pipelines and comprehensive engineering toolkit. The ideal candidate’s prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities. The candidate possesses the ability to take on important business and engineering challenges and execute them with precision and quality.
What is required?
● 2+ years experience in software development
● BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
● Significant practical experience with Java (ideally 2+ years)
● Experience in designing, deploying and supporting the applications and infrastructure of web based content systems
● Experience with build automation software (Ant, Gradle, Maven, etc.)
● Experience setting up continuous integration processes (Jenkins)
● Scripting skills with Bash
● Good analytical and time management skills
● Intermediate+ English
● User-level knowledge on Scrum, Kanban or other Agile frameworks
What will you do?
● Develop and maintain build platforms, packaging, deployment, testing and releases.
● Research new improvements to framework build, packaging and deployment.
● Resolve build issues.
● Customize source code, coordinate code changes, and bug tracking tools.
● Manage source code, change control, configuration management, and build deployment activities.
● Work with other Indeed teams in order to support and promote all the above
What about project?
Since 2004, Indeed has given job seekers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards. As the leading pay-for-performance recruitment advertising network, Indeed drives millions of targeted applicants to jobs in every field and is the most cost-effective source of candidates for thousands of companies.
What’s it like to work at AgileEngine?
● Meaningful jobs
Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
● Investments in your growth
AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
● The compensation you’ll appreciate
Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
● Direct communication
Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
● Having fun together
We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.