We are looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack (.Net+Angular) Engineer to be on top of technologies, develop new functionality, and be a mentor for a family-like development team
What is required?
● 4+ years of experience with .NET 4.x, ASP.net;
● Strong experience with the frontend development and Angular in particular;
● Experience working with T-SQL (Stored Procedures, Triggers);
● Experience in processing various data formats (fixed length, delimited, xml, json, etc);
● Knowledge of MVP ;
● Experience with Unit testing is very important;
● Proficient in English
Will be a plus
● Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills;
● Supply Chain or Retail Industry experience ;
● Experience working with financial institutions and payment systems
What will you do?
● Design, Build, Test, Deploy and Support Integration solutions for iControl;
● Provide technical support for production issues including production troubleshooting, query tuning, and process optimization;
● Manage multiple integrations simultaneously and implement Integration best practices;
● Solve the integration and deployment challenges of clients and partners;
● Participate in modernization projects to upgrade or replace older solutions;
● Understand business users and translate user specifications into technical designs;
● Reverse engineer and document systems as needed for enhancements and to support business analysts
● Interesting and profitable project with challenging tasks;
● Ability to build and lead a team;
● Comfortable work schedule;
● Zero bureaucracy;
● Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself);
● US democratic management style;
● Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
● Corporate events and activities;
● Professional seminars and training, professional studying
Who we are?
AgileEngine is a rapidly growing Inc 5000 company headquartered in Washington DC.
Boasting the best mobile, enterprise, UI and full-stack engineers from US, Ukraine and Argentina, we work with
Sky is the limit for AgileEngine’s rocket ship!
iControl is a leading provider of process improvement, payment settlement, and collaborative business intelligence solutions for the food, drug and convenience value chain. iControl’s software and support makes it easier for partners to improve performance and reduce costs through electronic collaboration. We process and remit funds for millions of invoices annually, while providing real-time visibility to store and item level inventory and sales data, with particular emphasis on Direct Store Delivery. Our network includes over 30,000 retail outlets and over 3,000 distributors and manufacturers in all 50 states.