The software engineer is a key contributor to an Agile team working alongside other teams in the development of entellitrak — open architecture, a unified platform for Case Management and Business Process Management solutions.
The Software Engineer is responsible for the design and development of new product capabilities and architectural enhancements, working within a fast-paced and highly flexible Agile environment. Must be a self-starter, be able to operate independently, and multiplex his or her time between many diverse tasks
What is required?
● 5 + years of professional experience developing web applications
● 4+ years of professional experience using front-end technologies and frameworks such as ReactJS, Redux, npm, Rеdux Saga, Apollo, etc.
● Experience consuming web services such as REST, GraphQL, etc.
● Experience using version control systems such as Git, SVN, etc.
● Knowledge of cross-browser compatibilities, responsiveness, and web accessibility standards
● Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies and applying them throughout the full development lifecycle
● A detail-oriented person with strong written and verbal communication skills
● B.Sc., M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
What will be a plus?
● Experience in developing complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
● Owned projects from scoping requirements through launch and iteration on features
● Ability to communicate with users, technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategies
● Strong UI/UX skills and intuition, and close work with designers to deliver complete and delightful experience-rich applications
● Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including design and coding standards, code reviews, source control management, unit, and integration testing, CI/CD
● Familiarity with
What you will do
● Design and development of product capabilities and architectural enhancements in an Agile/Scrum environment
● Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and optimize code performance/maintainability
● Develop unit/integration tests in a structured manner
● Ensure all product development is in compliance with the established development practices and processes
● Help to drive the direction of product architecture, technology, and tools
● Design and implement scalable, secure, high quality and innovative web solutions using front-end technologies
● Keep abreast of technology standards and industry best practices
● Analyze industry technology trends, and propose execution plans for absorbing the relevant ones into product development
● Provide technical thought leadership to the teams through frequent informational sessions
What’s it like to work at AgileEngine?
● Meaningful jobs
Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
● Investments in your growth
AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
● The compensation you’ll appreciate
Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
● Direct communication
Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
● Having fun together
We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.