● 2+ years of experience as a test engineer/developer/related field
● Experience in testing mobile applications
● Knowing QA best practices and different testing methodologies, how to create processes to drive quality in a product
● Good knowledge of web-application testing (HTML, CSS, XML)
● Experience with test management systems (Trello, JIRA)
● Experience in creating and supporting test documentation (test case, bug report, test plan);
● Knowledge of Agile development practices and feature estimations
● Experience collaborating across teams and work well in a cross-functional environment
● At least Upper-Intermediate English level and excellent communication skills
● Interesting and challenging tasks
● Flexible work schedule
● Zero bureaucracy
● Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
● US democratic management style
● Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
● Cool events and team activities
● Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture
● Work with product design and customer-facing teams to gather and verify requirements for test scenarios that match customer use cases
● Lead and execute test efforts during all stages of development cycles
● Provide input during the architectural design process
● Be an active participant in iterating and improving engineering processes
● Work with customer-facing teams providing support to reproducing issues and gathering as much detail as possible to hand off to the appropriate engineering teams.
Providing a transformational in-home imaging device and a robust digital app that empowers dental professionals, Grin delivers to patients the experience of an orthodontist on their schedule. Driven by the mission to give every patient the opportunity to have their smile treated by a real orthodontist, Grin patients are now able to access the same level of quality care that they would expect in an orthodontist’s office, without the continuous-time commitment of office visits, delivered through the convenience of their smart device.
On behalf of Grin, AgileEngine is looking for a Middle Manual QA Engineer. Our ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of QA best practices, and a passion for quality. Being a startup, Grin looks for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment — which means wearing multiple hats, being able to change direction quickly, and showing true ownership of the trusted working area.