On behalf of Chargebee, AgileEngine is looking for a Senior FrontEnd Engineer (JS,Vue.Js) to develop Front-end solutions. The ideal candidate’s prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities. The candidate possesses the ability to take on important business challenges and execute them with precision and quality.
What is required?
● 4+ years of commercial software development experience
● A comprehensive foundation with object-oriented and functional programming languages. Strong JS, fundamentals with experience in Vue.js
● Experience in building scalable, reliable and high-performance web applications
● Team/technical leadership experience and being a playing coach for cross-functional teams
● Excellent communication skills and upper-Intermediate English
● BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
● Experience with such tools as Webpack, Git, GitHub
What will be a plus?
● Strong understanding of RDBMS (like MySQL), including database schema design and ability to write efficient SQL queries
● Experience integrating with third-party platforms is an added advantage
● Experience working on billing, payments and related fields is an added advantage
What will you do?
● Development of scalable client-side enhancements on the core platform which supports all other business verticals
● Implementing best practices and technical solutions
● Taking ownership of business requirements and design/implement test solutions
● Liaising closely with the US business and engineering team located in India to ensure a quality look & feel for all features
● Development and integration of new applications and enhancements
● Write a professional, performant, high-quality code that will support a rapidly scaling business
● Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, code documentation, application performance, and stability
● Ask the right questions and think deeply about building solutions that support both our short-term and long-term goals
What about project?
Chargebee is a subscription and recurring billing system for SaaS and subscription based eCommerce businesses San Francisco, California, United States. With the subscription businesses expanding worldwide, each recurring revenue business needs more options & flexibility to manage varied billing use-cases. Chargebee is built with a focus on delivering the best experience to provide a seamless & flexible recurring billing experience to customers & manage customer subscriptions.
What’s it like to work at AgileEngine?
● Meaningful jobs
Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
● Investments in your growth
AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
● The compensation you’ll appreciate
Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
● Direct communication
Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
● Having fun together
We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.
Send your CV to Alex Grebnevskaya