The role of the Recruitment Operations Manager is to own and improve AgileEngine recruitment process in its entirety. This includes designing and modifying recruiting procedures, spearheading new initiatives, defining and tracking metrics, supervising the recruiting team, and optimizing the team’s performance. The goal of Recruitment Operations Manager is always to make the AgileEngine recruitment process as efficient and effective as possible.
What is required?
● Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment ● Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator
● Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
● Experience with organizing the service delivery teams
● Excellent verbal and written communication
● Strong decision-making skills
● Strong leadership and team management skills
● Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
● Upper-Intermediate English
What will you do?
● Drive and direct recruitment efforts and processes
● Implement strategic hiring procedures and improve upon recruitment measures
● Create and suggest new and effective procedures and techniques
● Set clear goals and benchmarks for the recruitment team
● Compile, analyze and capture insights from data to support business decisions
● Analyze the flow of recruiting work, identify bottlenecks and eliminate them
● Streamline the sourcing & recruiting processes
● Solve problems and identify areas in need of improvement.
● Create and modify procedures, ensure implementation
● Keep track of recruitment metrics and KPIs
● Forecast and plan the hiring needs
● Develop a recruitment strategy
● Communicate with hiring managers
What’s it like to work at AgileEngine?
● Meaningful jobs
Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
● Investments in your growth
AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
● The compensation you’ll appreciate
Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
● Direct communication
Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
● Having fun together
We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.
Send your CV to Alex Grebnevskaya