What is required?
● 5+ years of experience with .NET 4.x
● Experience working with T-SQL (Stored Procedures, Triggers)
● Experience in processing various data formats (fixed length, delimited, xml, json, etc.)
● Knowledge of MVP
● Experience with Unit testing is very important
What will be a plus?
● Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
● Supply Chain or Retail Industry experience
● Experience working with financial institutions and payment systems
What will you do?
● Design, Build, Test, Deploy and Support Integration solutions for iControl
● Provide technical support for production issues including production troubleshooting, query tuning, and process optimization
● Manage multiple integrations simultaneously and implement ● Integration best practices
● Solve the integration and deployment challenges of clients and partners
● Participate in modernization projects to upgrade or replace older solutions
● Understand business users and translate user specifications into technical designs
● Reverse engineer and document systems as needed for enhancements and to support business analysts
What about project?
iControl is a leading provider of process improvement, payment settlement, and collaborative business intelligence solutions for the food, drug and convenience value chain. iControl’s software and support makes it easier for partners to improve performance and reduce costs through electronic collaboration. We process and remit funds for millions of invoices annually, while providing real-time visibility to store and item level inventory and sales data, with particular emphasis on Direct Store Delivery. Our network includes over 30,000 retail outlets and over 3,000 distributors and manufacturers in all 50 states.
What’s it like to work at AgileEngine?
● Meaningful jobs
Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
● Investments in your growth
AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
● The compensation you’ll appreciate
Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
● Direct communication
Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
● Having fun together
We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.
Send your CV to Alex Grebnevskaya