Our record-setting, award-winning, and fun-having marketing team have an opening that you should know about.
What is required?
● Proven by numbers experience in inbound marketing (content, advertisement, SMM)
● Experience as a mentor, team lead, owner
● Upper-Intermediate English
● Excellent writing and business correspondence skills
● Attention to details is a must
● Self-organization, multitasking, resistance to challenges
Will be a plus:
● Working in an international company
● Knowledge of custom software development processes
What will you do?
● Manage content creation (presentations, website pages, templates etc)
● Manage advertisement activities
● Extend awards, listings, ratings portfolio
● Work with 3d part media and company’s thought leadership
● Work closely with Sales and Marketing managers to achieve business goals
● Do market researches & analysis
● Generate new ideas for inbound leads pipeline
What’s it like to work at AgileEngine?
● Meaningful jobs
Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
● Investments in your growth
AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
● The compensation you’ll appreciate
Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
● Direct communication
Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
● Having fun together
We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.
Send your CV to Alex Grebnevskaya