We are a US-Based outsourced product development company, with clients like VMWare, Indeed, Bloomberg, among others, helping our clients turn good ideas into awesome software that people actually want to use. Boasting the best engineers from the US, Ukraine and Argentina we work with
What do you need to know?
● Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills in English
● 1+ years of hands-on experience in the IT industry as a PM, PO, Account Manager, HR or other role;
● Deep understanding of IT industry, markets and trends;
● Experience in working with international clients/teams and have a passion for exceptional customer service;
● Ability to understand business and customer requirements, prioritizing issues and escalating as required;
● Strong skills in leadership, negotiations, and people management;
Will be plus:
● Previous experience in sales/account management;
● IT Project management experience;
● Good understanding of engineering practices, methodologies, and tools;
● Experience with CRM software, MS Office, Google Docs, and Task Tracking systems
What will you do?
● Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with new and existing clients at the company;
● Understand client needs, help match needs with company capabilities, and manage expectations;
● Ensure a high level of client satisfaction, obtaining both structured and informal feedback on a regular basis;
● Build, manage, and grow assigned key accounts and world-class project teams
● Lead and supervise multiple accounts at the same time;
● Identify, report, and resolve possible conflicts or problems
● Mentor, manage and foster team members development and growth
● Explore additional business opportunities and drive future business through quality results
What’s it like to work at AgileEngine?
● Meaningful jobs
Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
● Investments in your growth
AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
● The compensation you’ll appreciate
Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
● Direct communication
Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
● Having fun together
We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.
Send your CV to Alex Grebnevskaya