Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX) uses purchase-based intelligence to make marketing more relevant and measurable. We partner with financial institutions to run their banking rewards programs that promote customer loyalty and deepen banking relationships. In turn, we have a secure view into where and when consumers are spending their money. We use these insights to help marketers identify, reach and influence likely buyers at scale, as well as measure the true sales impact of marketing campaigns
On Behalf of Cardlytics, AgileEngine is looking for a skilled and ambitious Senior/Lead SDK Engineer to join our team full time. The ideal candidate’s prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities. The candidate possesses the ability to take on important business challenges and execute them with precision and quality.
What is required?
● Experience in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch
● Experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation
● Knowledge of iOS back-end services
● Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines
● Knowledge of
● Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging
● Previous exposure to the Android and/or Cross-Platform
● CI/CD pipeline, cloud experience
● Previous SDK development experience
● Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process
● Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
● Great English and communication skills
What will you do?
● Work closely with our product and design teams to define feature specifications
● Develop SDK toolkit from scratch as a part of the Cardlytics product suite in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
● Work with Product Management and other stakeholders (Backend, UX, etc.) to iterate on new features within the Cardlytics products
● Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review
What’s it like to work at AgileEngine?
● Meaningful jobs
Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
● Investments in your growth
AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
● The compensation you’ll appreciate
Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
● Direct communication
Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
● Having fun together
We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.
Send your CV to Alex Grebnevskaya