Ready to help Indeed improve people’s lives, one job at a time?
On behalf of Indeed, AgileEngine is looking for a Senior Front-end focused Engineer to develop front- and back-end solutions for the internal Indeed products. The ideal candidate’s prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities. The candidate possesses the ability to take on important business challenges and execute them with precision and quality.
What do you need to know?
● 4+ years experience in software development
● BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
● Significant practical experience with React
● Practical experience in building and maintaining microservices and DB architecture
● Strong knowledge of MySQL and other relational database management systems
● Desirable: Experience building infrastructure pipelines tools such as Jenkins
● Excellent analytical and time management skills
● Upper-Intermediate English
What will you do?
● Design, develop, deploy, and maintain services, systems, and user-facing applications helping the Indeed team to assist 200 million jobseekers every month
● Conceive of and implement new features to help connect job seekers and employers
● Continually improve code quality, performance and reliability
● Analyze challenging problems and successfully deliver results
What’s it like to work at AgileEngine?
● Meaningful jobs
Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
● Investments in your growth
AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
● The compensation you’ll appreciate
Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
● Direct communication
Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
● Having fun together
We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.
The world’s number 1 highest-traffic job website, Indeed.com has 250 million unique monthly visitors and 9.8 jobs posted every second. A giant on a mission to help people find jobs, Indeed works with product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore, and Hyderabad.
Since 2004, Indeed has given job seekers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards. As the leading pay-for-performance recruitment advertising network, Indeed drives millions of targeted applicants to jobs in every field and is the most cost-effective source of candidates for thousands of companies.
Send your CV to Alex Grebnevskaya