We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join our rapidly growing FinTech project. You will be a key player in the design, coding, testing and deployment of technical output.
Our mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet.
Paxos is building a future where all assets—from money to gold to securities — will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy.
● 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer;
● BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field (Computer Science, IT, etc) or equivalent practical experience;
● Meaningful, real-world experience with any other of the following: Kotlin (a big plus), Java (if not Kotlin);
● Experience with Postgres;
● Solid understanding of core engineering concepts and strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms;
● Able to understand and articulate the design and architecture of systems;
● Excellent analytical and time management skills;
● Great written and verbal English skills.
● Good compensation package, highest salaries on market;
● Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
● Comfortable work schedule;
● Zero bureaucracy;
● Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself);
● US democratic management style;
● Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
● Corporate events and activities;
● Professional seminars and training, professional studying
● Senior Engineers contribute to more than our product — they build up our team. Through a combination of mentoring, technical leadership, and/or direct management of smaller teams, they make others better and raise the bar for all around them.
● You will produce a work output by taking a complex user story, breaking it down into sub-tasks, and completing the sub-tasks with relative ease — own design, coding, testing all the way through deployment of each of those sub-tasks.
● You will strike the right balance between fixing the problem at hand and focusing on finding the root of the problem. For example, if it’s a production issue the priority is to fix the immediate problem and collect all the data necessary for root cause analysis. In a non-production environment, the focus should be on finding the root cause and fixing it the right way to make sure the problem doesn’t occur again.
Paxos’ mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets — from money to gold to securities — will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy.
Our Products include:
— Paxos Standard (PAX) is the world’s first regulated crypto asset, fully collateralized 1:1 by the U.S. dollar. This stablecoin offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
— itBit is a crypto-asset exchange with trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
— Precious Metals: Based in London, our precious metals team works on a broad suite of products to simplify precious metals post-trade confirmations. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service earlier this year.