Agile Fuel is a high-touch technology solutions company specializing in software product and application development and services. We are stack-agnostic, because we focus on finding the right people for our well-known US clients in different business domains helping them grow and achieve success.
Do you have the power of attracting the best talents and turning them into loyal employees? We work with remarkable people, and we are looking for an upbeat Recruiter to deliver great value to our team. It’s about open-minded people who love technology, make the difference, have fun, and love their work.
Besides just filling challenging and interesting positions, we ensure that our recruiters have their professional needs covered, questions related to work solved, and their work-life environment balanced and productive.
This is an ideal role for someone who really wants to make an impact and grow professionally in a big team of result-oriented specialists.
We are looking for:
- Finished IT recruiting courses;
- Good knowledge of IT market, its players, recruitment tools and search channels;
- Good skills in candidates direct search and selection;
- Understanding of full cycle recruitment process;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Result-oriented and attentive to details team player.
Will be a plus:
- Researching/ recruiting experience, preferably in the IT industry;
- Intermediate English.
- Leading full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, identifying, evaluating, closing);
- Collaborating with hiring managers around role definition, pipeline calibration, interviewing, candidate assessment, and decision-making;
- Building effective and trusting relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and the whole team;
- Creating and placing vacancies at different professional resources;
- Maintaining candidates database;
- Monitoring the job market.
- Flexible schedule;
- An excellent compensation package with a bonus system;
- 21 calendar days of annual paid vacation;
- All paid sick leaves and Ukrainian national holidays;
- MacBook 50/50;
- An opportunity for self-realization and professional growth — we are stack-agnostic so you will have a chance to work with a variety of different technical positions. You won’t get bored :);
- Collaborative friendly team environment — all the vacancies are divided among the recruiters to eliminate unhealthy competition;
- A cozy office in the city center with great working conditions in a 3-min walk from 23 August Metro station;
- English classes — we believe that there is always room for improvement and we would like to help you to stay motivated training your mind;
- Regular corporate events and teambuilding — you are welcome to take part in events’ organization if you want to or just have fun.