For our Client, the Australian company, that develops, implements and supports cyber security and information management end-point solutions for organizations to help them to protect sensitive data inside and outside the business environment while transmitting private or business sensitive information to third parties, we are looking for the Senior / Middle Android Developer.
- Extend and enhance the existing Android application (+ ideally clone app to iOS)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience working with Android (primarily) and iOS (little bit) Mobile Application technologies
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle and the willingness to actively participate in the user feedback process
- Upper-Intermediate+ level in English
- Flexibility, desire and ability to adapt to changing conditions
- A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results
- Regular team events and activities
- Work in a team with experienced specialists
- Conditions of professional development — we invest in the training of our employees (online courses, training events with external and internal speakers, offline and online library)
- Work remotely from anywhere in Ukraine and / or in our modern, center-city Kyiv office
About the project
Liquid (LQD) Technology builds and scales dedicated teams to help companies to design and develop innovative solutions. Our mission is to help our clients fill talent gaps and accelerate growth as a global technology partner with a long history of success since 2001. Find out more about us at lqdtechnology.com.
At Liquid Technology, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Liquid Technology is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate EU law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.