Affise is a Performance Marketing Platform for building powerful business partnerships. Our mission is to solve the complexity of this industry by providing Business Intelligence tools that help our customers to make better decisions based on their marketing data.
Our team have more than 150 professionals that focused on goals achieving. The headquarters and development center are located in Vilnius (Lithuania); administrative and support teams in Minsk (Belarus); Sales offices are distributed around EU, New Delhi (India), Shanghai (China), Berlin (Germany)
Affise is looking for a motivated and proactive Technical Recruiter to join us on a full-time basis.
This role is remote (relocation is possible in the future) and reports to the HRO.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Compose job offer letters
- Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new recruiter’s trends and products
- 2+ years Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or IT Recruiter
- Hands-on experience in closing such vacancies as Golang, PHP, Front-end developers, DevOps, QA, PM, etc
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype/Zoom, personal)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting, telegram channels, LinkedIn search, etc)
- Speak English at Intermediate level or higher
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Hands-on experience in closing IT vacancies for EU countries
- A self-driven person, who is able to manage their own time, make priorities and work in a multitask mode
- Excellent communicator with good presentation skills, and positive and result-oriented attitude, is able to work in a team as well as independently
What Affise can offer you:
- 22 business days of annual paid time off;
- 5 sick days without confirmation documents;
- Any longer sick leaves will need to be proved with confirmation documents, salary would be fully paid for that time period;
- 10 unpaid day offs per year;
- Flextime arrangements;
- Reimbursement of: educational courses, health insurance, business travel expenses;
- attractive salary and transparent system of bonuses for effective work;
- possible relocation opportunity (Lithuania, Vilnius).
Join our Squad!