Headquartered in Singapore with offices in Germany, Ukraine, and India, Affinidi empowers Data Owners like you and me to control and selectively share our verifiable credentials through decentralized technologies. Affinidi, along with Trustana and GoodWorker, is a separate entity under the LemmaTree Group, which was founded and funded by Temasek, a global investment firm.
As an employer, we’re more than just a workplace. We are a community that believes in the strength of our diversity of thoughts and experiences. Of our belief that no one should be left behind, and of our passion to always learn and grow. We love the journey as much as the destination, and we love belonging to a team that prides itself on mutual respect.
We’re on a search for a Senior Full Stack Engineer with the following attributes:
- Critical Thinking- You are able to skillfully conceptualise, apply, analyse and evaluate information gathered from observation, experience or communication and use it as a guide to action
- Data-Driven attitude — You often propose solutions or make a point in a logical and objective manner, substantiated with accurate data and evidence
- Dealing with Ambiguity / Adaptability. — You can effectively cope with change and uncertainty, and are comfortable when things are up in the air
- Goal-oriented — You are driven and can be counted on to exceed goals. You steadfastly push yourself and others to achieve results all the time
- Problem Solving — You can easily identify and solve complex problems in a methodological manner
What’s in it for you:
- You will code, test, and operate Nodejs based services
- You will implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, and fellow engineers
- You will contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and performance code base
- You will share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team
- You will mentor other engineering team members
- You will contribute to the team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- You will be part of a truly global team
- You will work in an exciting startup environment where you can be autonomous and try new things :)
You will be a great match if you:
- You have extensive experience with building products using AWS
- You have a good working knowledge of design patterns, building and deploying microservices on the cloud
- You have hands-on experience with REST APIs and GraphQL
- You have experience with Test Driven Development and know when to apply it
- You have knowledge and working experience with React
- You have experience building / consuming OpenAPI specifications
- You have experience building microservices systems and testing them
- You have experience building systems with high data protection requirements, anonymous data, and data encryption
Bonus points if:
- You have built Progressive Web Apps in the past
- You have domain expertise working with decentralized identity solutions
- You have experience in building systems that require cryptography
- Remote-first company
- Unlimited Paid Vacations Policy 😍
- Extended Medical Insurance
- Learning budget — $2000 per year
- Home Battle-station allowance — $300
- Co-working space of your choice — if you are bored to work from home or haven’t bought your ticket to Bali yet 😊
- Face-to-Face teambuildings: we expect to have at least 1 per quarter
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.