Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions from a design perspective in collaboration with engineering, product, and business teams
- Work with research to conduct quantitative and ethnographic research investigations that help strategically frame and understand customer behaviors.
- Lead UX / UI design to ensure that product experience is aligned with customer-based research and business needs
- Bring research to life through personas, customer journeys, insight-opportunity frameworks, system maps, stories, and scenarios.
- Use design thinking techniques for the development of product features, customizing user experience, and overall service design
- Implement, maintain and evolve the design of our experimental products using well-defined design strategies
- Lead and execute multi-disciplinary design sprints involving wireframing, prototype designing, and hand-over to the engineering team
You should apply if you possess:
- Deep knowledge and experience of UX and UI design
- Significant track record shaping real-to-world user experiences and delivering tangible products and services to market, with at least two years leading creative projects to successful completion
- You have lead cross-functional teams before and have influenced decisions in Product, Engineering, and Design.
- Detail-oriented with an outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating end-to-end solid design capabilities across a diverse range of projects
- You have experience working with research in support of product prototyping and testing, future visioning, and strategy development.
- Experience designing products for release/localization is a plus
- Remote-first company
- Unlimited vacations and sick-leaves 😍
- Extended Medical Insurance
- Learning budget — $1000 per year
- Home Battle-station allowance — $300
- Co-working space of your choice — if you are bored to work from home or haven’t bought your ticket to Bali yet 😊
- Face-to-Face teambuildings: we expect to have at least 1 per quarter
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.