Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
- You will drive and facilitate the delivery of the product roadmap in collaboration with engineering, product and design teams
- You will provide our team with insights into product, technology and market trends
- You will develop feature lists, user stories and roadmaps
- You will continuously gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and write JTBD stories
- You will monitor and report on KPIs and metrics to measure success of the engineering team
- You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
- You will be a champion of the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable and feasible
You should apply if you:
- You are a seasoned Project Manager, having been successful in similar roles
- You have engineering background or you have been doing project management for complex software products
- You have been involved in successfully launching and scaling digital products from the ground up
- You have a strong knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- You have excellent leadership skills with experience collaborating with cross-functional Product, Engineering, Design and Business Development teams
- You have the ability to manage time and schedules to meet ambitious goals
- Remote-first company
- Unlimited vacations and sick-leaves 😍
- Extended Medical Insurance
- Learning budget — $1000 per year
- Home Battle-station allowance — $300
- Co-working space of your choice — if you are bored to work from home or haven’t bought your ticket to Bali yet 😊
- Face-to-Face teambuildings: we expect to have at least 1 per quarter
- 30m interview with one of our Talent Team
- 1h interview with our Engineering Manager
- Case study to complete at home in preparation for final interview
- Case study presentation session with the members of our engineering and product teams
- Cultural fit session with our Director of Engineering and Director of Product