We are intentional about helping people be exceptional at how they work with their knowledge and information.
We’re building “able.ac” — a tool for productivity, a tool for thought, a tool for learning. A tool that helps people be even smarter.
We’re passionate about learning new things and skills.
Come to shape the future of exploration, discovery, and productivity of information and knowledge.
We strive to build products that people get excited about.
We are working to create a real impact we could be proud of and we’re doing so with joy, fun and delight.
And it starts with the right people, that are passionate about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE HUGE IMPACT
We’re solving hard problems, and we’re going after huge markets. We’re aiming at personal knowledge: the one aspect of our lives that consumes more of our effort than any other. Every single day.
And we’re looking much over that horizon. Next: knowledge bases, knowledge enrichment, autodidactic processes and more. We are building the most fun and productive knowledge platform of the future.
In this position, you will create a massive impact: on our Marketing by building and leading our Content efforts.
Develop KPIs and goals for each channel
DO THE BEST WORK YOU EVER DID BEFORE
We’re trying to reach for the stars. We are on a path to create a brand that the world will look up to. We are here to do the best work ever did before, and we hope you are too.
- Drive brand affinity, community engagement, and business growth by creating and managing our content strategy and story.
- Develop KPIs and goals for each channel.
- Create our organic content engagement by consistently creating and promoting great content on media platforms.
- Keep track of what happens in the field and trends and identify opportunities to create engaging and evergreen content.
- Work cross-functionally with design, product, and other teams to create involving and engaging presence across all social platforms.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Experience: 3+ years including at least 2 years of content marketing experience.
- Communication: Outstanding and proven copywriting skills. Excellent storytelling and narrative building skills.
- Language: Your knowledge of the English language should be on the second native level at least.
- Expertise: You have proven experience researching, creating, managing and growing content assets, building and executing content marketing and distribution strategies and tactics.
- Quantitative skills: Ability to identify and track relevant community/social media KPIs. Experience measuring the impact of your work, and presenting results to leadership.
- Delight: You have empathy for customers and their journey.
- Collaborator: You can partner with a diverse team to achieve business results.
- Growth mindset: Challenges inspire you. You welcome feedback and you believe that you and others can always learn and grow.
- Ownership: You take initiative to find solutions and focus on what must be done to create success.
- Proactively positive: You demonstrate care and awareness of how your actions and words make others feel. You know to learn from challenges to become stronger and happier. You choose to see the world optimistically rather than pessimistically.
- Grit: You pursue challenging goals with passion and courage.
- Location: We’re open to you joining us in our Kyiv office, or partially from your home.
Taking care of your work experience
- Competitive salary.
- Beautiful and luxury class A office with recreation zone, food zone and lots of comfy workspaces.
- Flexible starting hours.
- Hybrid set-up: partially remote option.
- In house services: lawyer, accountant, dedicated team administrator.
- Endless free coffee, tea, drinks and snacks.
Generous Time Off
- Take a vacation when you like or need!
Investing in Your Growth
- $800 per year towards your professional development.
Setting You Up For Success
- Custom laptop/workstation.
- $670 budget for workstation setup.
- All your work needs are budgeted