We are looking for Junior Business Analyst, who is ready to answer the questions tirelessly and with unfailing enthusiasm: „What are we doing?”, „Why are we doing this?” and „What will we get in the end?” :)
- have brief or no business analysis experience, but want to evolve in this field;
- are well-versed in the subject area and its main processes;
- know methodologies and notations for requirements analysis;
- understand the software life cycle in accordance with various methodologies;
- speak English at the Intermediate level and above;
- have rational skepticism, consistency, analytical thinking and a great desire for professional growth and self-development.
It will be a plus:
- basic knowledge of programming languages;
- higher technical education;
- сompleted Quality Assurance courses.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- analysis of the customer’s business needs;
- drawing up requirements for a future product through communication with developers, customers, end users;
- analysis of problem areas and drawing up proposals for their improvement;
- formalization of requirements and their management;
- translation of requirements between developers and the client.
- opportunity for career growth and professional development;
- individual approach to rates;
- package of social benefits;
- space for generating ideas and innovations;
- flexible schedule;
- modern and bright inside, well-equipped office right in the city center with a comfortable working environment;
- friendly team and not-bosses-management where you’re valued as a person, not just as a worker;
- table football championships and VR room;
- positive atmosphere, regular team-building and corporate events.