AdvancedCommunities.com is a London based boutique consultancy, specializing in Salesforce Community Cloud. We are leaders in Community Cloud development with the most popular and highest rated Community components on AppExchange, now installed on more than 3,000 Salesforce org. Our components are used by all major Salesforce consultancies: Accenture, McKinsey, PwC, Deloitte, Capgemini, IBM, Slalom Consulting, Salesforce, Wipro, Cognizant.
Involved with Salesforce communities since the start of the product in 2013 and with Salesforce since 2008, so we know the product inside-out, including all the latest features and trends, and we follow the most up-to-date, best practices.
We’re looking for a full-stack Middle/Senior Salesforce Developer.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Knowledge of Apex, LWC;
2. Understanding of other technologies (SQL, HTML, AJAX, JSON);
3. Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts;
4. Experience must include strong working knowledge of integration technologies (Web Services, XML, REST, SOAP);
5. English intermediate
6. Strong accountability, teamwork, and initiative.
Nice to have:
1. Experience with Lightning Design System and creating components;
2. Salesforce Developer Certification;
3. Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces;
4. Relational Data Bases (RDBMS);
5. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or a related discipline is preferred.
2. Provide post-release software and application support, including incident reporting
3. Create unit test cases and apply these against developed software to ensure quality
4. Provide reasonable and accurate time estimates for tasks, and consistently meet deadlines
— Passionate experienced team and enjoyable working environment
— Professional and career growth
— Paid vacation
— Paid certification
— Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences in the USA and EMEA countries.