Skills and Qualifications:
2. Understanding of other technologies (SQL, HTML, AJAX, JSON);
3.Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts;
Experience must include strong working knowledge of integration technologies (Web Services, XML, REST, SOAP);
4. English intermediate
5. Strong accountability, teamwork, and initiative.
Nice to have:
1. Experience with Lightning Design System and creating components;
2. Salesforce Developer Certification;
3. Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces;
4. Relational Data Bases (RDBMS);
5. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or a related discipline is preferred.
Passionate experienced team and enjoyable working environment
Professional and career growth
Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences in USA and EMEA countries.
2. Provide post-release software and application support, including incident reporting
3. Create unit test cases and apply these against developed software to ensure quality
4. Provide reasonable and accurate time estimates for tasks, and consistently meet deadlines
AdvancedCommunities.com is a London based boutique consultancy, specializing in Salesforce Community Cloud.
We are leaders in Community Cloud development with the most popular and highest rated Community components on AppExchange, now installed on more than 3,000 Salesforce org.
Our components are used by all major Salesforce consultancies: Accenture, McKinsey, PwC, Deloitte, Capgemini, IBM, Slalom Consulting, Salesforce, Wipro, Cognizant.
Hundreds of end-users improve their Communities with our components including Coca-Cola, Charles Schwab, Co-op, London School of Economics, Standard Life, Northern Trust, National Geographic Society, Gates Foundation, University of San Francisco, Pearson, Telenor, LinkedIn, World Economic Forum, FinancialForce, AIG, MuleSoft, Visa, Zynga, US Bank, Informatica, Wells Fargo, Willis Towers Watson.
Involved with Salesforce communities since the start of the product in 2013 and with Salesforce since 2008, so we know the product inside-out, including all the latest features and trends, and we follow the most up-to-date, best practices.