AdTribe is a digital marketing agency that helps eCommerce brands to grow faster with Social media platforms like Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest. So far, we generated $28,993,993 in sales for our clients and we are currently managing over 60 clients from the US, UK, Canada and Australia.
We are a looking for a motion designer / video editor who would help AdTribe media buyers to create amazing social ads for our clients.
Here is what you will do:
• Concepting, storyboarding, editing, and delivering short-form video ads for our paid social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.) In most cases, there won’t be any shooting involved, just editing of existing footage. The secret sauce is in how those videos are story-boarded.
• Understanding how to optimize creative to increase effectiveness based on data and analytics (not necessary to know, but you will learn).
• Collaborating with the AdTribe team to brief and ship multiple iterations of video concepts, cutting and restructuring videos for conversion objectives
• Brainstorming and showcasing video ideas in storyboards and mood boards
• Staying up to date on best practices and new video creative techniques
Who are you?
• A creative, with advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut or other similar tools and has experience with paid social ad editing and motion graphics
• Someone who loves social media marketing and saves their favourite Instagram ads because they’re “cool”
• Has spent some time at a brand or agency working on creatives (portfolio of creatives is a must)
• English level — Upper-Intermediate or higher
• Fixed rate in $$$ + performance bonuses
• Compensation of tuition in English, gym and massage, corporate library and the opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the world for 3 consecutive months
• Friendly and fun team
• Cozy office on Khreshchatyk