Admixer is an independent AdTech company with a whole stack of programmatic solutions for brands, agencies and publishers, as well as the other buy- and sell-side industry players looking for effective ad management. Our customizable technology, in-depth expertise, and personal approach help businesses turn programmatic advertising into a scalable revenue channel.
Since 2008, Admixer has grown to over 100 supply and demand partners, 3000 customers, and 200 employees worldwide. We have offices in Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Moldova and Georgia.
Working as Junior AdOps Specialist, you will join Admixer’s Platform Supply team in its efforts to help international publishers and digital media owners maximize their advertising yields by facilitating the expansion of the Google MCM (Ad Manager) reseller program and the adoption of Admixer Header Bidding platform.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Business Development team on establishing relationships with new publishing partners
- Provide technical support and assistance to clients during the initial ad stack setup on websites and apps
- Improve monetization efficiency for existing publisher accounts by evaluating performance and providing optimization suggestions based on reporting data
- Participate in launching direct advertising campaigns through performing ad trafficking activities
- Maintain a brand-safe advertising environment by monitoring traffic and ad quality across all digital properties
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Applied Science
- Written and spoken English proficiency at Upper-Intermediate (B2) level or higher
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Experience working with MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Familiarity with databases and data manipulation
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Eagerness to learn and grow as an AdTech professional
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonuses based on your experience and ambitions
- Challenging, yet rewarding tasks to boost your personal and professional growth
- Work in a team of highly driven and open-minded specialists
- Various entertaining activities that create an inspiring and dynamic work environment
- Remote and on-site work options (office in Kyiv, Lukianivska station)
- Vacation: 21 working days per year + unlimited sick leaves
- Annual compensation review
- Legal support and everything else needed to set you up for success
Hiring process overview:
- Introductory call with HR Manager
- Test task
- Interview with Team Lead
- Job offer
Давай попрацюємо разом?