Admixer Wonder Team is looking for a PR manager.
Admixer is an independent adtech company developing an ecosystem of full-stack programmatic solutions. Admixer has its own line of adtech products for brands, ad agencies, media houses, publishers, ad networks, and other buy- and sell-side industry players looking for effective ad management.
Our customizable technology, in-depth expertise, and personal approach help businesses turn programmatic advertising into a scalable revenue channel.
Since the foundation in 2008, we’ve been on a mission to build an ecosystem with effective and transparent relationships between all of the players in the digital advertising industry. Today, the company has over 100 supply and demand partners, 3500+ customers, and 285 employees worldwide. We run offices in Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Georgia, and legal entities in the UK and Germany.
• 2+ years of experience in PR: you know the pitfalls and main differences between local and global media.
• Fluent Ukrainian and Russian, English — no lower than upper-intermediate.
• Experience in the adtech industry will be a great advantage.
• Examples of publications. Your own media base with contacts of journalists will be a plus.
• Excellent writing skills (you know how to write an email subject line that will make a reporter open and reply to your pitch. You also know where to put commas.
• Excellent presentation & communication skills.
What you get:
• Participation in the production of advanced technological products for customers around the world;
• Lots of exciting tasks that will require technical, analytical, and communication skills;
• Unique professional environment where friendship and support have been cultivated for years!). Our key principle is by developing yourself, you develop your team; by developing your team, you develop the company. We are all working for one goal, and one of the key tasks is the personal development of everyone.
• Competitive salary which depends on experience and skills;
• Good working conditions in the office (if it is convenient for you to work remotely you are welcome, only the results matter);
• Vacation (28 days), sick leave (insurance will cover expenses), official employment;
• Pet-friendly office;
• Own library;
• Revision of your skills and salary once per year;
• And of course we can’t live without parties! :)
We expect you will:
• Communicate and build relationships with journalists
• Write press releases and pitches in Ukrainian, English, and Russian.
• Pitch company news, researches, white papers, and other pieces.
• Measure the results of PR activities and present them on a quarterly basis
• Organize webinars with company executives and promote those webinars to the relevant audience
• Read industry news every day and think of catchy op-ed pieces that may help promote Admixer products. Search for the best media and platforms to publish op-eds and articles.
• Look for global events and awards we need to apply for.
• Help company