• Demonstrable experience in creating high-quality copy for digital platforms.
• Experience in creating and following brand and tone of voice guidelines.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Solid commercial business understanding — focused on maximizing customer value through copy that generates action.
• Gaming related industry knowledge and experience essential.
• Ability to work remotely.
• Competitive salary.
• Access to professional development programs and trainings.
• Joining an amazing team where ideas and expertise are valued.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with senior creatives to create compelling copy/content for digital and integrated advertising/marketing campaigns that span numerous channels.
• Participate in the development of creative ideas and concepts for marketing campaigns. Working with marketing teams to drive creativity and innovation.
• Write innovative, compelling, and persuasive copy for all game launches, payment channel additions, on-going promotions and acquisition, re-engagement, partner, and other marketing campaigns, that help strengthen the brand in a way that builds an understanding and drives results.
• Work with teams from concept through completion to help them formulate a strategy, create impactful work, manage presentations and obtain feedback.
• Review audience metrics and adapt content to improve engagement.
• Work in collaboration with SEO Marketing Manager and Affiliates Managers to deserve the best results in a part of the content for digital and integrated advertising/marketing campaigns.
• Prepare copies of SEO texts, email marketing campaigns, website updates, news releases and affiliate marketing partnerships content.
• Participation in the creation of exciting content to create various tournaments and promotions.
• Set internal quality requirements to ensure all customer-facing copy is written to the highest standard and is accurate, relevant, current, and grammatically correct.
We are looking for a Copywriter to join our new B2C project team supporting a leading international iGaming company with a global presence in more than 50 countries.
This is a hands-on fast-paced commercial copywriting (English) role where you’ll be responsible for writing a range of promotional and informational copy that will grab the attention of the target audience. Working closely with stakeholders from departments across the business, your words will bring the briefs to life.