1. 2+ years in Front-End development;
2. Proven knowledge of React, Typescript, and Node.js;
3. Experience in combining React with MobX libraries;
4. In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment);
5. Knowledge of SEO principles;
6. An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment;
7. Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
— Familiarity with browser testing and debugging;
— Understanding of layout aesthetics;
— Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management systems.
— High possibility of rapid financial and professional growth;
— Free English lessons;
— Regular Salary review depending on the performance;
— Mentorship and guidance program;
— Additional budget for web services;
— Flat company structure with “0” bureaucracy
— Use JADE, SASS to create and update user-friendly templates and web pages;
— Maintain and improve websites;
— Optimize applications for maximum speed;
— Design mobile-based features;
— Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers;
— Create quality mockups and prototypes;
— Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency;
Are you ready to start at an expanding international software provider for iGaming and betting industry?
Our client is already operating across 50 countries, and now they are actively searching for a Front End Developer (direct hiring) to ensure further growth within a new B2C project as a part of a truly multinational team.