• Ability to work according to a specific deadline
• High proficiency in Excel and Word — a must!
• Excellent communication, organization and time-management
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in work with requirements, risk management
• Ability to prioritize and execute task in high-pressure environment
• At least upper intermediate English level!
• Previous experience in digital marketing field
• Friendly working environment
• Interesting projects, individual career path, opportunities for self-realization
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Paid vacation and Sick leaves
• In-house English Classes
• Spot and medical benefits
• Opportunity to attend paid seminars, trainings, conferences abroad
• 5/2 work schedule, from 9.30 to 18.30
• Mentor 24/7
• Unforgettable team events and big company parties
• Centrally located office with cozy atmosphere that creates good working conditions.
• Lead assigned campaigns from initiation to completion
• Monitor, analyze and optimize performance of campaigns
• Maintain partners relationships to meet all business needs
• Managing key partners and growing up new clients` projects
Have you heard anything about digital (internet) marketing field? We bet, you have!!
In everyday life you’re surrounded with a huge amount of internet advertisements. When?
When you search in the Internet, watch TV-shows and movies, open your mailbox....Digital marketing is everywhere, trying to catch you with your latest searches and e-commerce related advertisement.
Question is: do you want to be on the other side, do you want to be not only a customer, but deal with advertisement itself, create, promote and set up agreements with the biggest Companies in the digital marketing world?
If — yes, Adavice welcomes you. We are advertising agency, focused on online marketing with in-house developed sources. And now with expanding the traffic sources we look for active Account Manager to join a team.