We are a leading provider of cutting-edge digital solutions for trade finance, serving both corporate clients and financial institutions. With a rich history spanning over three decades, our commitment to fostering seamless and sustainable trade has made us an industry leader.
Our extensive portfolio of cloud-based and on-premises solutions is designed to streamline trade finance processes, reduce risk, ensure compliance, offer decision support, and drive growth. Operating across the globe, we have established a strong presence with customers in over 80 countries.
Introducing Our Innovative Platform:
Our collaborative trade finance platform serves as a centralized digital hub for managing a wide range of trade finance instruments. It enhances operational efficiency and elevates customer service standards. This web-based portal offers open API access to all trade participants, ensuring a seamlessly integrated and sustainable transaction process.
Our Vision and Mission:
At the core of our values is the belief that sustainable global trade contributes to growth and the betterment of society. Our mission is to facilitate seamless and sustainable trade by eliminating obstacles and encouraging collaboration.
Within our Global DevOps department, you will play a pivotal role in managing our pre-production and development systems, which support our SaaS products. As a part of our team, you will actively contribute to building and maintaining our AWS environment, ensuring its smooth operation and continuous improvement through DevOps processes and automation. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest cutting-edge technology available in the market. Join us and be a part of making a meaningful impact!
As DevOps Engineer you will:
- Automate configuration management and deployment systems
- Investigate and solve development and Pre — production issues
- Automate recurring tasks
- Be involved in design discussions of R&D and properly design your own coding
- Build, scale and optimize critical development and Pre — production systems
- Continuously touch base with the larger DevOps community and bring best practices to Surecomp
- Build and maintain our evolving full CI/CD
- Maintaining and improving Site Reliability of Dev and Prod environments to be scalable, resilient, and secure
- Developing Serverless functions to automate and improve processes
- Codification of infrastructure using tools like Terraform
- Developing DR infra and implementing multi-Cloud/Region architecture
- Implement monitoring/metric collection for applications in a K8S-based environment using tools like Instana, Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch, and Coralogix OpenSearch
- Taking part in deep dive troubleshooting and driving technical post-mortem discussions to identify the root cause of complex issues
- Periodic on-call availability and flexible work hours based on project deliverables
- 4+ years of proven experience with AWS or other cloud providers
- 3 years of proven coding scripting skills in Python/Go/other system-oriented languages to automate processes
- Proven experience with Kubernetes and Docker ecosystem
- Proven experience with infrastructure as code, understanding of CI / CD concepts, and experience in implementation
- Solid understanding of developer tools and concepts such as Agile, Continuous Integration, version control, and test-driven deployment
- Advanced level Linux system administration skills
- Proficiency with Python scripting (preferred)
- Familiarity with version control systems (GIT)
- Experience with operating MongoDB , Postgres (e .g. replication, high availability) and writing basic SQL queries — Advantage
- Troubleshooter abilities
- Team player
- Attention to details and strong numeracy skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills — English
- Ability to perform in a global company, in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong work ethic, Proactive, Self-motivated and Results-drive
- Well organized, responsible, and able to carry out tasks independently