Our company invites a professional IT Recruiter to work in a team of experienced, result-oriented and just great specialists. We offer you to take part in searching specialists, who will work in cooperation with famous customers from Israel, USA and Europe.
You should be excited about creating an amazing candidate experience starting from their first contact with the company. We’re also looking for someone who is familiar with the challenges of maintaining that experience as the recruiting process scales up. We welcome a self-driven person, who is able to manage own time and priorities, an excellent communicator with a positive and result-oriented attitude.
- 3+ years of experience in IT recruitment
- Experience in full lifecycle recruiting required in the Technology/Engineering Industry: sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, and relationship management.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions
- English proficiency (speaking/writing)
- Excellent communication and relationship development skills
- Self-managed, dynamic and results orientated approach
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process
- Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates
- Ensure a positive experience for all candidates by providing timely, accurate, and relevant feedback throughout the process.