This is the leading website building platform for web professionals on WordPress, serving developers, designers, and marketers. We boast a new website created every 10 seconds on its platform.
It is open source and GPLv3-licensed, and its platform is offered at both the free and premium levels. Since its launch in 2016, we have expanded into more than 180 countries, have been used to create over 10 million active websites, and is well-loved by users, as evidenced by the over 5.4K five-star reviews it received in the WordPress repository.
- Product as a Platform on which thousands of applications have been built. You’ll face the challenge of developing a reliable platform to support those businesses.
- You’ll design and write high-quality components to enhance system capabilities while maintaining system quality and stability.
- You’ll work on a complex and technical product with many different use cases that is used by millions of web sites and customers.
- Plan and develop new user-facing products and features
- Participate in the technical design of features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Maintain the stability of the system using automated tests
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience with CSS
- 3+ years of experience in PHP
- Experience with Databases (MySQL is a Must)
- Experience with WordPress Development (Must)
- Experience and deep understanding of web application development and the web cycle, including:
- Writing unit tests & E2E tests (Playwright experience — an advantage)
- Avoiding security vulnerabilities
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility
- Strong English language communication skills
- Experience with Elementor — an advantage
- Having built or maintained an open-source project — an advantage
- Experience with SCSS — an advantage