We are a UK based deep tech Cyber company developing a breakthrough cloud based platform for biometric authentication and personal identity management. Our high end cryptography allows users to manage sensitive information properly, ensuring that biometric data is never at risk of being stolen, lost or compromised.
We are looking for a developer to join our Windows Team to work on a mix of native and managed code to develop our desktop applications that deal with image processing from web cameras — you will be working on exciting new projects! If you’re passionate about privacy, security and innovation — and you value collaborative, fast-paced and encouraging working environments, then we’d be excited to hear from you.
- At least 2 years of experience developing using native C++ and C for Windows.
- At least 2 years of experience developing using managed C# (.NET) for Windows.
- Good experience working with the Windows web cameras, Microsoft Media Foundation, and basic image processing.
- Good experience developing in Visual Studio 2019.
- Good experience developing Windows GUI apps and Windows services in Visual Studio.
- Good experience developing using Windows APIs (Win32).
- Very good understanding of multithreading, concurrency, shared resource synchronization, COM, reference counting for keeping object lifetime, DLLs, memory management.
- Ability and willingness to work with, understand and improve a code base that is already under development.
- Experience debugging native and managed GUI apps and services in Visual Studio.
- Very good understanding of writing a secure native and managed code: concepts such as buffer overflows, use-after-free, and familiarity with other security vulnerabilities.
- Ability to work with GitHub and a shared development environment.
Bonus experience (any of):
- Experience working with Continuous Integration and Delivery, or CI/CD platform such as CircleCI.
- Experience developing UWP apps for Windows 10 desktop.
- Experience developing XAML apps for Windows desktop.
- Experience developing using Chromium-based platform such as Electron.
- Experience working with credential providers for Windows.