We are a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way the reliability of electronics is achieved.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
We combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We are looking for the best Tech Lead to join the ride as we spearhead the next revolution in electronics.
- BA or B.Sc. in Computer Science
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- 7+ years in Java server-side development, testing and code review
- Experience with Micro-Services architecture and high availability best practices
- Strong experience with the Java stack, build procedures and opensource ecosystem
- Strong experience with RDBMS databases
- Experience with streaming or messaging services (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Strong experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Good experience with at least one of the cloud vendors: AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with ETL and pipeline processes — a strong advantage
- High technical English proficiency
- Coach and mentor software engineers technically and technologically
- Design and develop solutions in an extremely Big Data environment
- Assess technologies that can save time and increase products’ efficiency, stability and quality
- Drive improvement of design processes, code and product quality
- Take a major part in the robustness, flexibility, and security of the company’s products
- Monitor and suggest solutions to reduce technical debt