● Profound experience & understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, micro
services architecture, data structure, algorithms and their complexities, systems
● Skilled in writing and automating tests for your code.
● Proven working experience with AWS (EC2, S3, EKS etc).
● Working experience with OLTP databases, specifically MySQL, understands day to day
challenges related to query execution and optimization (e.g. indexing, cascading).
● Working experience with key/value caches/stores like Redis or Aerospike is a plus.
● Experience with streaming frameworks like kafka and rabbitMQ.
● Experience working in an agile environment.
● Experience with NodeJs or any front-end framework is a plus.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
● 5+ years of experience writing scalable C++ applications on Linux environment.
● Expert in C++ STL libraries and Boost.
● Expert in C++ testing frameworks like Google test or Boost test.
● Experience with different build systems e.g. make/cmake.
● Good knowledge of TCP/IP protocol and multi-threaded programming.
Big Data related:
● Experience with writing code in scala.
● Experience with scala testing frameworks.
● Proven experience with writing code for spark data processing.
● Familiarity with various OLAP data stores (Druid, Clickhouse etc) and their insights.
● Experience with at least one columnar OLAP databases.
● Familiarity with industry standard analytics and visualization tools.
Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the industry
Contribute to technically diverse (platforms: Unix, mobile (iOS/Android), C++, Scala,
Ruby), highly scalable, open source technologies and hacker friendly projects
Work with a high-growth, publicly traded company (with over 500 employees in 11 years)
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+44 nationalities) where people value excellence,
team spirit, passion, courage, pragmatism and accountability
● Create highly scalable and fault tolerant technical designs working with team members
(up to 4 people).
● Work on developing various backend low latency, high availability services.
● Develop and implement data pipelines that extracts, transforms and loads data into an
information product that helps to inform the organization in reaching strategic goals.
● Write high-quality code, conduct and participate in code reviews, and follow strong
engineering principles and standards.
● Research the technical feasibility of new ideas and actively suggest technology
● Quickly develop a thorough understanding of the product, architecting the system and
shipping production ready code.
● Write maintainable code that can scale fast.
● Support and contribute to our amazing work culture.
We are a global public technology company with offices in USA, Western Europe and Israel. The company is a prominent player in digital advertising and monetisation technologies. Our unified platform serves approximately 500+ million monthly.