- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), Information Technology, or a related technical degree.
- 10 years of experience in the following areas: Application Development, IT Architecture, Data Management, Network Administration, System Administration, IT Security, and/or Compliance.
- 7 years of experience managing multiple IT teams.
- Ability to travel 20%
The qualities we are looking for in a candidate is someone who will:
- Work collaboratively with the executive management team, keep leadership informed regarding technology issues, and guide the organization through technology-based decisions.
- Provide the leadership, vision, and innovation for the planning, integration and implementation of appropriate technology and systems in support of the mission, values, and strategic direction of the organization with focus on customer service, quality, and efficiency.
- Provide overall service and support for development, network operations, telecommunications, infrastructure, and web-based services.
- Provide leadership for developing and implementing business and strategic IT initiatives.
- Manage, monitor, and ensure continuous delivery of quality IT services.
- Create and enact short and long-term IT plans, write and present business cases to obtain funding for new technology, and create and maintain all IT-related policies and procedures.
- Provide executive oversight and leadership for all IT related contracts and projects.
- Manage, assess, and communicate risks associated with Business and IT change activities.
- Coordinate and facilitate consultation with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- Approve, prioritize, and manage projects as they relate to the development and implementation of major business or technology initiatives.
- Develop, track, and manage the information technology annual operating and capital budgets.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for Business IT spending and initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in IT systems and resources, including staffing, sourcing, purchasing, and development.
- Define and communicate corporate plans, policies, and standards for the organization for acquiring, implementing, and operating IT systems.
- Approval of all IT hardware and software through a solid procurement process.
- Responsible for meeting all regulatory guidelines tied to PCI and HIPAA compliance.
- Ensure IT system operation and data management practices adhere to applicable laws and regulations.
AcuCall is rapidly growing and we are searching for an innovative technology executive that has a proven track record in driving information and technology services with an emphasis on digital transformation. The CIO will report directly to the CEO and will serve as a trusted executive advisor to senior management on all matters related to Information Technology (IT). This is a contract position and as such you are considered a paid contractor not an “employee” so the amount shown for salary is the total amount paid, you can pay any taxes you wish to your respective government and/or taxing authority. Paid time off is also available to the contractor.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate organizational structure that supports the needs of the business.
- Jointly supervise recruitment, development, retention, and organization of all technology staff in accordance with corporate performance, budgetary objectives, and personnel policies.
- Ensure that your team has clear understanding of their reporting lines, authority levels, scope of responsibilities (including those delegated to them and those they delegate), objectives, and training and competency requirements plus progress is reviewed regularly in line with company policy.
- Develop measurable performance criteria for IT teams to address key indicators addressing cost, service, efficiency, and quality.
- Develop effective working relationships and communications with staff and ensure that staff are motivated, developed, and supported.
- Establish and monitor systems of control, delegated authority, and escalation procedures so that the business complies with internal policies and external regulations and can be managed effectively.
- Establish and monitor an effective delegation framework to ensure that tasks are performed by staff members with appropriate capacity and authority level (based on knowledge, skills and competence).
- Establish and monitor an effective oversight framework to ensure that issues are appropriately identified, escalated, and resolved.
- Establish and nurture a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability into staff members’ behavior in performing their roles.
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your own and staff behavior.
- Keep current with trends and issues in the IT industry, including current technologies and prices. Advise, counsel, and educate executives and management on their competitive or financial impact.
Specializing in contact center solutions, AcuCall is a SaaS provider connecting our customers to theirs through our multi-channel cloud-based platform that is TCPA, PCI, and HIPAA compliant. CenterMaster delivers a seamless experience across all touch points increasing customer engagement and driving results to ensure optimal efficiency, increased revenue opportunities, and lower operating costs.