- 3+ years of experience in NodeJS;
- Experience in Agile development, including continuous integration, continuous deployment, and coding for automated testing;
- Experience in core database systems (SQL, NoSQL, Redis, BigQuerey etc.);
- Experience in deploying and maintaining in an AWS environment;
- A passion for improving software quality through self-learning;
- Experience with architecture methodologies and paradigm like micro-services, distributed development and more;
- Experience in dealing with performance and high scale systems;
- Ability to plan and build scalable REST APIs or GraphQL and async backend processes.
- Develop documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, release notes, code comments, and clear code;
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies like frameworks, third-party services, plugins, tools, among others;
- Build great online seamless user experiences using modern frameworks and libraries;
- Debug complex production issues using Chrome debugger tools and other custom in house debugging tools and libraries;
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- 20 working days of paid vacation per year;
- Official holidays of Ukraine — days off;
- Modern equipment for work;
- Corporate events;
- External and internal training: conferences, professional events, courses, TechTalks;
- English speaking club.
Our client is Carambola who develops a solution (as a service) to pay the part of the payroll in crypto.