- 5+ years of experience in Java, Spring Boot and software engineering;
- Experience with MariaDB/MySQL and/or PostgreSQL;
- Understanding of web technologies, experience with REST API design;
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies is a plus: Play Framework, BPMN engines, Kubernetes, Golang;
- In-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle and associated tools like Git and CI/CD pipelines;
- Proven ability to design and implement significant portions of application functionality, delivering robust software solutions by following testing practices.
- You will be able to work in a team with R&D team professionals;
- Knowledge transfer sessions;
- Participate in discussions and development of new functionality;
- Influence the development process;
- Participate in code reviews.
- 20 working days of paid vacation per year;
- Official holidays of Ukraine — days off;
- Modern equipment for work;
- Corporate events;
- External and internal training: conferences, professional events, courses, TechTalks;
- English speaking club.
Our customer is a Swedish company Sensys Gatso (www.sensysgatso.com). The company is a leading provider of state-of-the-art traffic safety solutions. The system has evolved into several products, each interconnected. A microservice architecture is used. As true innovators and trusted experts in traffic enforcement they are on a mission to save lives by changing the driving behavior of motorists. They provide you with reliable hardware, innovative software and excellent service making your traffic safer.